Thank you for supporting AKPA!!
You will need the following information in order for AKPA to nominate:
1. Student full name (first and last)
3. High School
4. Home Phone
5. Cell Phone
6. Email (please make sure that this is correct. Students will receive an email with login information to start their application)
7. Mailing address (includes city, state, and zip)
Important Nominating Benchmarks:
1. Benchmark for High School Nominators: June 30th 2016
2. Benchmark for Community Based Organizations ( AKPA) nominators: July 31st 2016
The scholarship does not have a GPA requirement they are looking for students with potential. Once we nominate a student we will work with them to help them through the application process. Please be prepared to get references from your school.
Posse Foundation Details can be found here: https://www.possefoundation.org/about-posse
Please note any Community Based Organization can sign up to nominate students. AKPA encourages all community based organizations to sign up and work with a student to help them get a chance at one of these scholarships..
Several AKPA Members who are entrepreneurs are presenting Business Ideas and Products in this forum. African professional from multiple African Organizations are hosting a networking event on the 24th @ 5:30pm to build bridges @ the TAGO Center on the 24th... Sign up for both events to ensure adequate space.